The Chelan Douglas Regional Port Authority manages the short-term and long-term parking lots at the airport. Parking fees can be paid online by using the map below, by phone (the number is below), or at the self-pay kiosk located in the terminal near the Alaska Airlines ticket counter. You will find signs located throughout the parking lot as well as the terminal with this information. For more information please call 509-888-0225 or email email@example.com.
Do you have a PARKING TICKET to PAY?? CLICK HERE
Are you traveling and need to pay for parking?? You can PAY for PARKING by TEXTING the word “PAY” to 509-646-2647
You can also PAY below using the interactive map below! Please follow these directions:
1. Select the date/time of departure where it says “START”.
2. Select the date/time of arrival back at Pangborn Airport where is says “END”.
3. Click on the BLUE bubble with the price in it (middle of the map), this is the total price you will pay for the dates/times you selected.
4. When the white box pops up (bottom of map), click on “BOOK NOW”.
5. When the next page opens, scroll down to “Your Information” and fill in the blanks. When done, press “COMPLETE PAYMENT” . You will be emailed a receipt.