Frequently Asked Questions
You have questions? We have answers. Below are answers to some of the most common questions about Pangborn Memorial Airport.
How early should I arrive at the airport for my flight?
- 90 minutes prior to scheduled departure for customers traveling to an international destination (with or without checked luggage).
- 75 minutes prior to scheduled departure for customers traveling domestically with checked luggage.
- 60 minutes prior to scheduled departure for customers traveling domestically without checked luggage.
Note: both our ticket counter and kiosk close for check-in 40 minutes prior to departure.
Is there TSA Precheck at the airport?
What time does the terminal building open?
The terminal hours are 10:30pm – 6:00pm.
How much does it cost to park at the airport?
What type of identification do I need in order to travel?
I lost my identification. Can I still travel?
You will not be allowed to fly if your identity cannot be confirmed, you chose to not provide proper identification or you decline to cooperate with the identity verification process.
What items are not allowed through the security checkpoint?
How can I check on a flight's status?
How do I contact airport Lost & Found?
My child is traveling alone. Can I accompany him/her to the gate?
I have a question about the airport not listed in the FAQs. Who can I contact?
Which airlines fly into the airport?
Are there any job openings at the airport?
What is the Airport's annual budget?
Can I get a rental car at the airport?
How can I have a passenger paged?
Who could I contact to advertise at the airport?
How do I file an airline complaint?
Does the airport give tours of the airport facilities to pre-arranged groups?
Can I fly my drone near your airport?
Are there any hotels near the airport?
Does my child need an ID to travel?
What is the airport’s contingency plan for delayed flights?
How early do I have to check-in?
- International travel (with or without checked luggage): 90 minutes prior to scheduled departure
- Domestic travel with checked luggage: 75 minutes prior to scheduled departure
- Domestic travel without checked luggage: 60 minutes prior to scheduled departure
The ticket counter and KIOSK close 40 minutes prior to departure.